Nov. 13th, 1971
Los Angeles, California, USA
Noah Hathaway's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1986 - Troll
Guest TV Roles
Boy in French Class
Noah Hathaway was born on November 13, 1971, to Judy and Robert Hathaway. He is one-quarter Mohican on his father's side. Noah started his way to stardom in commercials (in which he began to appear at age three). In 1978, he landed the role of Boxey on the cult Sci-Fi show, "Battlestar Galactica" (1978). Later that year, he played the role of Atreyu in Die unendliche Geschichte (1984) and the lead as Harry Potter Jr. in Troll (1986). He taught advanced jazz and street dance in his late teens until an injury forced him to quit at 18. Afterwards, he studied Muay Thai boxing and then fought as an amateur. Noah then stayed out of the limelight until 1992 for the drama To Die, to Sleep (1994).
Prior to moving back to LA in 1998, he lived in New York for two and a half years. In his spare time, he tries to get out to the track at Willow Springs, California, to race in Super Sport motorcycle racing. He has tended bar at several LA clubs and has several tattoos. He holds black belts in Tang Soo Do and Shotokan, and is currently learning American Kenpo from Dr Jerry Erickson, and he also helps him teach "a close-quarter combat-training course for flight attendants and pilots for the airlines."
- Noah and his father, 'Robert Hathaway (II)' (qv), appeared in _"Battlestar Galactica" (1978)_ (qv) and _Troll (1986)_ (qv) together.
- Worked as a bartender in several Los Angeles clubs.
- He was a Junior Lifeguard as a teenager.
- Victory Records artist Atreyu derived their name from the character he played in The Neverending Story.
- The band Atreyu named itself after his character in _Die unendliche Geschichte (1984)_ (qv).
- Has a tattooed wedding ring and his wife has one, too. He stated that he would never do it again if he had known what pain it caused.
Related sites for this celeb