Nov. 9th, 1973
Harlan, Kentucky, USA
Nick Lachey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Bewitched
2005 - The Hard Easy
Guest TV Roles
Leslie St. Claire
Himself - Musical Guest
Himself - Actor-Musician
Nick's stardom as a singer and actor began as the writer and front-man of the band 98 Degrees, selling 10 million albums worldwide and charting several top-forty hits. In 2006, he released his enormously successful second solo album entitled What's Left of Me, which went to #2 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart and was certified gold. Nick is currently putting the finishing touches on his highly anticipated third solo album "Coming Up For Air," which is set to be released in 2010. The first single off the album, "Patience", was released in March 2009 and is swiftly storming the airwaves.
He is also currently Executive Producing the critically-acclaimed MTV series called "Taking the Stage" whose first season premiered in March 2009, based on the lives of students at his beloved alma mater the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati. The show is currently filming it's second season to premiere in 2010.
Off-stage and off-screen, Lachey remains a constant advocate for children's and humanitarian causes through his work with organizations such as Feeding America and the Make-a-Wish Foundation. He is also founder and President of The Nick Lachey Foundation, an organization that drives much needed funds to different schools and charities across the country.
- Favorite artist is Sade.
- Ex-brother-in law of 'Ashlee Simpson-Wentz' (qv).
- Brother of 'Drew Lachey' (qv).
- The inside of his wedding ring is inscribed: Cherish The Moment
- His favorite 98 Degrees song is "Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)
- Announced that he will go on his first solo tour to support his new album, "What's Left Of Me".
- His idol is movie star and action hero 'Bruce Willis' (qv).
- Brother of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity at Miami University in Ohio.