May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1994 - Prêt-à-porter
1993 - The Night We Never Met
1991 - Cool As Ice
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Made her debut as a recording artist with "Baby Woman". Her song "La, La, La Love Song" (with Japanese singer Toshi) reached #1 in Japan.
- Daughter of 'Valerie Campbell' (qv), a Jamaican dancer, and an unnamed man, who is a mixed-race man of part-Chinese ancestry (according to her mother).
- First black female model on the cover of British Elle.
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor's copy of the FTC Publications International Model's Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.
- Shown on a 75 eurocent postage stamp issued by the Austrian Post Office on May 20, 2006.
- She, along with 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), opened the "Fashion Cafe" in New York.
- After pleading guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her employee Ana Scolavino, she was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of anger arrangement course by a New York court on 16 January 2007. Two months later, she mopped floors in New York's Department for Sanitation.
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London