Nov. 20th, 1978
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nadine Velazquez's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - War
2004 - Blast
2003 - Biker Boyz
Guest TV Roles
Nadine Velazquez (born November 20, 1978) is an American actress and model.
Velazquez was born in Chicago, Illinois, of Puerto Rican descent. She attended Notre Dame High School for Girls, and has a BA in marketing. Her first acting role was a McDonald's commercial as a drive-thru lady. She was also originally cast as Fernando Sucre's girlfriend Maricruz Delgado in the Fox television series Prison Break but acquired a role in My Name Is Earl instead.
Her latest roles were in the film War with Jet Li and Jason Statham, and in the Oxygen Network original television film Husband for Hire. She recently starred in the NBC series My Name Is Earl as Catalina Aruca. In 2006 she was ranked #54 in 102 sexiest women in the world, and was named #39 in the annual Maxim Hot 100 list. She currently costars in FX's fantasy football sitcom, The League.
Velazquez has appeared in print ads, television, and film.
* Scrubs, Our True Lies (2010)
* My Name Is Earl as Catalina Aruca from 2005 to 2009
* Blast! (2004 film)
* Entourage as Janeen
* The Last Ride
* House of the Dead II (2006)
* Kings of South Beach movie as Olivia
* One of the judges in the Miss Universe 2008 beauty pageant
* One of the actors in the 2006 star-studded monologue show Skirts & Flirts
* Host for the Miss USA 2009 pageant
* Guest star on CSI:NY (episode "Dead Reckoning")
* Guest star on Gary Unmarried (episode 27, "Gary And Allison's Friend")
* Appeared on the Fx show "The League"
- Ranked #93 in Maxim's "100 Sexiest Women" (2004).
- Ranked #61 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- USA Today named Nadine one of "Five Rising Stars to Watch Closely" in the October 10, 2005 issue.
- Ranked #41 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Nadine was listed as one of Daily Variety's 'Ten Actors To Watch for 2005' in the August 29, 2005 issue.