Dec. 15th, 1966
North Plainfield, New Jersey, USA
5' 6 1/2
Molly Price's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - How Do You Know
2009 - What Goes Up
2007 - The Life Before Her Eyes
2001 - Just Visiting
1999 - Pushing Tin
1999 - Random Hearts
1999 - Sweet and Lowdown
1997 - Kiss Me, Guido
Guest TV Roles
NYPD Officer Faith Yokas
Dr. Elizabeth Hansen
Detective Faith Yokas
[no bio found]
- Graduated North Plainfield High School in 1984.
- She and husband 'Derek Kelly (II)' (qv) have recently become parents. Molly gave birth to a baby boy named Jake in mid-November of 2003.
- Her husband, 'Derek Kelly (II)' (qv), is a firefighter for the FDNY.
- She is a graduate of Rutgers University, New Jersey. She currently resides in New York City.
- Hobbies are boxing and reading. She has also made another of her passions - cooking - a career, by opening a gourmet sandwich shop on Block Island, Rhode Island called Three Sisters.
- On the special episode "In Their Own Words" of the show _"Third Watch" (1999)_ (qv) (remembering the events of 9/11), Molly, who plays Faith Yokas, did not do a segment introduction as did the rest of the cast. Since her husband is a firefighter who was involved in the rescue operation, she was interviewed in one of the segments.