Aug. 14th, 1983
Kiev, Ukraine, Soviet Union (now Kyiv, Ukraine)
Mila Kunis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Black Swan
2010 - The Book of Eli
2010 - Date Night
2009 - Extract
2008 - Forgetting Sarah Marshall
2008 - Max Payne
2007 - Moving McAllister
2001 - Get Over It
1998 - Krippendorf's Tribe
1996 - Santa With Muscles
Guest TV Roles
Anna-Maria Del Bono
Meg Griffin (Voiced)
Russian-born Mila Kunis at the age of 7 she immigrated with her family to Los Angeles, where she began taking acting lessons. After appearing in several television commercials she became a breakout teen star on the FOX sitcom 'That 70's Show' (playing spoiled daddy's girl Jackie Burkhardt). The rare 15-year-old actress to be cast as a 15-year-old character, and also made her way as she voiced another all-American teen on FOX's mature animated series, 'Family Guy'. Mila Kunis has since then, branched out into films. She co-starred in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' (2008), 'Black Swan' (2010), 'Friends with Benefits' (2011) and 'Ted' (2012).
- Learned to speak English from watching the _"The New Price Is Right" (1972)_ (qv). She said 'Bob Barker (I)' (qv) talked slow enough for her to understand him. In second episode of the fifth season of _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv), she and Hyde ('Danny Masterson' (qv)) are watching an episode of "The Price is Right" when they come on to each other.
- She and 'Laura Prepon' (qv) are often filmed sitting down for their scenes on _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv) due to the fact that Laura is seven inches taller than Mila. In other scenes, Mila wears platform shoes to give her four extra inches.
- She is a fan of hard rock/metal band 'Aerosmith' (qv).
- Engaged to 'Macaulay Culkin' (qv). They've been together since 2002.
- Auditioned for _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv) at age 14. Though actors had to be at least 18 to get the part, she truthfully claimed she would be 18 on her birthday, not specifying which birthday, and won the role.
- Has two different eye colors: one blue, one green. On the television show _"Loveline" (1996)_ (qv), she mentioned about her eyes and the injections she needed because of an eye condition. 'Laura Prepon' (qv), her co-star on _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv), called her a husky, since she has two different eye colors. When she was younger, she had serious migraines that was caused by a glaucoma eye condition. She had to insert steroid injections straight into her eye.
- The nude pictures of her in _Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)_ (qv) were not real, according to the films director 'Nicholas Stoller' (qv).
- Learned how to use a gun while filming _Max Payne (2008)_ (qv).