Apr. 29th, 1958
Santa Ana, California, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Michelle Pfeiffer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Personal Effects
2009 - Chéri
2007 - I Could Never Be Your Woman
2007 - Hairspray
2007 - Stardust
2003 - Sinbad - Legend of the Seven Seas
2002 - White Oleander
2001 - I am Sam
2000 - What Lies Beneath
1999 - The Deep End of the Ocean
1999 - The Story of Us
1999 - A Midsummer Night's Dream
1998 - The Prince of Egypt
1996 - One Fine Day
1996 - Up Close & Personal
1996 - To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday
1995 - Dangerous Minds
1994 - Wolf
1993 - The Age of Innocence
1992 - Batman Returns
1991 - Frankie and Johnny
1990 - The Russia House
1989 - The Fabulous Baker Boys
1988 - Dangerous Liaisons
1988 - Married to the Mob
1988 - Tequila Sunrise
1987 - The Witches of Eastwick
1987 - Amazon Women on the Moon
1985 - Ladyhawke
1983 - Scarface
1982 - Grease 2
1980 - The Hollywood Knights
Guest TV Roles
Michelle Pfeiffer was born in Santa Ana, California to Dick and Donna Pfeiffer. She has an older brother and two younger sisters - Dedee Pfeiffer, and Lori Pfeiffer, who both dabbled in acting and modeling but decided against making it their lives' work. She graduated from Fountain Valley High School in 1976, and attended one year at the Golden West College, where she studied to become a court reporter. But it was while working as a supermarket checker at Vons, a large Southern California grocery chain, that she realized her true calling. She was married to actor/director Peter Horton (I) ("Gary" of "thirtysomething" (1987)) in 1981. They were later divorced, and she then had a three year relationship with actor Fisher Stevens. When that didn't work out, Pfeiffer decided she didn't want to wait any longer before having her own family, and in March of 1993, she adopted a baby girl, Claudia Rose. On November 13th of the same year, she married lawyer-turned-writer/producer David E. Kelley (I), creator of "Picket Fences" (1992), "Chicago Hope" (1994), "The Practice" (1997), and "Boston Public" (2000). On August 5, 1994 their son, John Henry was born.
- Her first job as a performer was playing "Alice" from _Alice in Wonderland (1951)_ (qv) at Disneyland in the Main Street Electrical Parade in the mid 1970s.
- Turned down the role of the White Witch in _The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)_ (qv); she was the only major Hollywood star offered the role.
- Was considered for the role in _Bugsy (1991)_ (qv) that eventually went to 'Annette Bening' (qv).
- Was nominated for 6 consecutive golden globe awards from 1989-1994.
- Dated 'Fisher Stevens' (qv)
- Measurements: 33 1/2B-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Is of Dutch, German, Irish, Swedish and Swiss descent.
- Attended Fountain Valley High School in Fountain Valley, California and graduated in 1976.