Jul. 30th, 1938
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Michael Bell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Cars
2005 - It Waits
2003 - Rugrats Go Wild
2000 - Rugrats in Paris: The Movie - Rugrats II
1998 - The Rugrats Movie
1996 - A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
1996 - The Stupids
1996 - Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco
1990 - Jetsons: The Movie
1986 - Transformers: The Movie
1986 - My Little Pony: The Movie
1978 - Revenge of the Pink Panther
1977 - Rollercoaster
1970 - Airport
1967 - Point Blank
1959 - Subway in the Sky
1959 - First Man Into Space
Guest TV Roles
Additional Voices (Voiced)
Mr. Bad (Voiced)
Old Man (Voiced)
Although he has appeared in numerous television shows and films in a career that spans six decades he is best known for his voice work in commercials, video games and cartoons.
His television credits include Get Smart, Ironside, Star Trek: The Next Generation, M*A*S*H and Six Feet Under.
He can be heard on animiated series like Justice League, Family Guy and W.I.T.C.H. and in a number of video games including Age of Empires III and Madagascar. He was the original voice of the Parkay Margarine tub and is the voice heard on commercials for Zale's Diamond Stores.
- When the animated GI Joe series of the 1980s aired, his character, Duke, led the heroes into battle shouting, "Yo, Joe!" in the opening credits. His voice always remained in place, even though the credits were later changed to show the character Flint (who was voiced by 'Bill Ratner' (qv)) leading the heroes into battle.
- Does commercials spoofing his _"SuperFriends" (1973)_ character Zan on Cartoon Network, the cable channel.
- Provided the voice of the Parkay tub for the first five years of the Parkay Margarine commercials.
- Does all the voice-overs for Zale's Diamond Stores.
- Was one of the most prominent voice actors of the 1980s, providing multiple voices for GI Joe and Transformers, respectively.
Related sites for this celeb