May. 16th, 1986
Rockwood, Tennessee, USA
Megan Fox's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Jonah Hex
2010 - Passion Play
2009 - Jennifer's Body
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2008 - How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
2007 - Transformers
2004 - Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
2003 - Bad Boys II
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Host
Megan Fox was born May 16, 1986 in Tennessee. She has one older sister. Megan began her training in drama and dance at the age of 5 and, at the age of 10, moved to Florida where she continued her training and finished school. She now lives in Los Angeles. Megan began acting and modeling at the age of 13 after winning several awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention in Hilton Head, South Carolina. Megan made her film debut as "Brianna Wallace" in the Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen movie, Holiday in the Sun (2001) (V).
- Named #68 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Is friends with 'Jennifer Blanc' (qv), 'Kellan Rhude' (qv), 'Amanda Seyfried' (qv), and 'Michael Biehn' (qv).
- Ranked #16 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Was ranked #1 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25'(2008).
- Her Irish ancestors were from County Tipperary, one of the first Irish counties to be established in the 13th century.
- She was voted #1 sexiest woman by FHM readers for 2008.
- Names 'Shia LaBeouf' (qv) as one of her favorite people ever.
- Is both a fan of comic books and video games. Her favorite artist is the recently deceased 'Michael Turner (XXI)' (qv).