Dec. 12th, 1970
Sparks, Nevada, USA
Mädchen Amick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - Priest
2001 - Scenes of the Crime
1994 - Trapped In Paradise
1992 - Sleepwalkers
1992 - Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
1991 - The Borrower
1990 - Don't Tell Her It's Me
Guest TV Roles
Duchess Catherine Beaton
Born and raised in Sparks, Nevada, Madchen Amick was encouraged by her parents to follow her own creative instincts where she learned the skill of playing the piano, bass, violin and guitar as well as being able to do tap, ballet, jazz and modern dancing. In 1987 at the age of 16, she traveled to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting
- Made the cover of In Fashion magazine in July 1991 along with 'Costas Mandylor' (qv).
- Is half German, a quarter Norwegian, a quarter Swedish.
- Is friends with 'David Lynch (I)' (qv).
- (February 2006) Chosen by Femme Fatales magazine as one of the "50 sexiest women on the planet".
- Made the cover of Rolling Stone magazine in October 1990, along with 'Sherilyn Fenn' (qv) and 'Lara Flynn Boyle' (qv) while promoting _"Twin Peaks" (1990)_ (qv). They were the first non-musicians to make the cover of the magazine.
- Her first name "Mädchen" is German for "girl" and is pronounced Made-chen.
- Measurements: 32-23 1/2-33, on her 1988 Elite card. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Friend of 'Sarah Michelle Gellar' (qv) (the actresses became pals when Amick costarred with Gellar's husband 'Freddie Prinze Jr.' (qv) in his ABC sitcom _"Freddie" (2005)_ (qv)).
Related sites for this celeb