Apr. 13th, 1951
South Orange, New Jersey, USA
Max Weinberg's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Max Weinberg is the former drummer of the E Street Band, Bruce Springsteen's major band. His snare drum from the "Born In The USA" tour, "The Big Beat," is on display at the Hard Rock Cafe in NYC. Max started up his own record label and production company in 1990 called Hard Ticket Entertainment. He produced the albums by Killer Joe on this label. He recently released an album called "Let There Be Drums," a 3 CD collection of Max's favorite drum tracks from the 50's to the 70's. Max is the band leader for The Max Weinberg 7, on "Late Night With Conan O'Brien". He took a 5 month break from late night to tour with Bruce Springsteen & The East Street Band. Max now resides in Middletown, New Jersey with his two kids and wife Becky.
- Joined the E-Stree Band on August 23rd, 1974.
- Introduced as the Minister of the Big Beat and star of late night television; the mighty, mighty Max Weinberg on the "Live in New York" album with Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band.
- A fan of the game of ice hockey, his favourite team is New Jersey Devils
- Two children: Ali and Jay.
- Max's sticks sizes are 5B's (for when he's with the E Street Band) and 3A's for when he's on "Late Night." Max uses the same equipment no matter where he's performing, the folling drum and cymbal sizes: a 14x24 bass drum, 9x13 and 16x16 toms, a 5 1/2x14 snare, 14in hi-hats, a 20in ride, a 17in thin crash, and an 18in medium-thin crash.
Related sites for this celeb