Oct. 17th, 1974
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, UK
Matthew Macfadyen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Robin Hood
2008 - Frost/Nixon
2007 - Death at a Funeral
2007 - Grindhouse
2006 - Middletown
2005 - Pride & Prejudice
2004 - In My Father's Den
2001 - Enigma
2000 - Maybe Baby
Guest TV Roles[none found]
[no bio found]
- His mother was an actress and trained drama teacher.
- Graduated from RADA in 1995.
- Has a younger brother called Jamie.
- Stepfather of Miles, son of his wife 'Keeley Hawes' (qv) from her previous marriage.
- Attended Oakham School in Rutland, Leicestershire; drama scholar from 1990 to 1992.
- His wife, 'Keeley Hawes' (qv), gave birth to a baby boy, Ralph, in September 2006.
- According to Audio Commentary of MI-5/Spooks Series 2 Episode 1, Matthew Macfadyen is allergic to cats.
- His first child, a daughter Maggie, was born 2004 with his wife, 'Keeley Hawes' (qv).