May. 5th, 1942
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Marc Alaimo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1994 - Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
1990 - Total Recall
1989 - Arena
1989 - Tango & Cash
1988 - The Dead Pool
1984 - The Last Starfighter
1980 - Seems Like Old Times
1979 - Hardcore
1977 - Which Way Is Up?
1976 - Dr. Black, Mr. Hyde
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- As of October 2001, his record for most "Star Trek" characters played has been tied by 'Jeffrey Combs' (qv).
- Father of 'Michael Alaimo (II)' (qv).
- Has played more distinct roles than anyone else on Trek: two different humans, two different Cardassians, an Antican, and a Romulan. Nicknamed "The Neck" by his fellow actors on _"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" (1993)_ (qv).
- Shares a May 5 birthday with both a son and daughter.
- Played the very first Cardassian character ever seen in the _"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)_ (qv) episode "The Wounded". His prominent neck inspired make-up artist 'Michael Westmore (I)' (qv) to give the Cardassians their familiar neck ridges.
- 'Vaughn Armstrong (I)' (qv) has now played the most characters (eleven) on "Star Trek." 'Jeffrey Combs' (qv), 'J.G. Hertzler' (qv), 'Randy Oglesby' (qv) and 'Thomas Kopache' (qv) have all played seven characters, putting Alaimo in third place with six.
- Along with 'Rosalind Chao' (qv), 'Jeffrey Combs' (qv), 'John de Lancie' (qv), 'Jonathan Frakes' (qv) and 'Tim Russ' (qv), he is one of only six actors to appear in ten different seasons of "Star Trek": _"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)_ (qv) Seasons One, Three and Five and _"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" (1993)_ (qv) Seasons One through Seven.
Related sites for this celeb