Manuel Padilla Jr.
51 (passed away Jan. 29th, 2008)
May. 13th, 1956
Los Angeles, California, USA
Manuel Padilla Jr.'s Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1983 - Scarface
1973 - American Graffiti
1970 - A Man Called Horse
1970 - The Great White Hope
1967 - Tarzan and the Great River
1967 - Tarzan's Jungle Rebellion
1964 - Robin and the 7 Hoods
1963 - 4 for Texas
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Following his Tarzan stint he went on to become a regular on the 'Sally Field' (qv)'s TV show _"The Flying Nun" (1967)_ (qv). He played the part of Marcello, the little boy who befriend Sister Bertrille on the series.
- Died unexpectedly just after making a public appearance at the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, California.
- For years he was a child actor playing the Mexican or Indian boy in TV westerns such as "Rawhide," "Bonanza" and "Gunsmoke".
- He played in two different Tarzan movies and was chosen to play as a regular cast member on _"Tarzan" (1966)_ (qv). Padilla played a orphan named Jai, who was adopted by Tarzan, played by 'Ron Ely' (qv).
- His parents and four children survived him.
Related sites for this celeb