Jun. 9th, 1988
Los Angeles, California, USA
Mae Whitman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
2009 - Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
2009 - Spring Breakdown
2008 - Nights in Rodanthe
2006 - Love's Abiding Joy
2004 - Teacher's Pet
2003 - The Jungle Book 2
2002 - The Wild Thornberrys Movie
1998 - Hope Floats
1998 - The Gingerbread Man
1996 - One Fine Day
1996 - Independence Day
1995 - Bye Bye Love
1994 - When a Man Loves a Woman
Guest TV Roles
April O'Neil (Voiced)
Cassie Sandsmark (Voiced)
[no bio found]
- Has played 'Bill Pullman' (qv)'s daughter twice: in _Independence Day (1996)_ (qv) as Patricia Whitmore and in _Merry Christmas, George Bailey (1997) (TV)_ (qv) as Zuzu Bailey.
- Is an only child.
- Daughter of actress 'Pat Musick' (qv) and 'Jeffrey Whitman' (qv).
- She's the first voice actress ever to provide the voice of Tinker Bell in the Disney movie _Tinker Bell (2008) (V)_ (qv) since Tinker Bell doesn't speak in any of the past Disney related programs.
- Got her start in acting aged three when she impressed casting directors by interrupting her mum's audition and proceeding to tell her off because she was bored. The casting directors were so impressed with her that one, to get a reaction, observed her white-and-purple outfit and said, "My, what a pretty yellow dress you're wearing." Whitman looked back at him and replied, "What are you, some kind of knucklehead?"
- Was originally cast as Becca Sommers in the TV series _"Bionic Woman" (2007)_ (qv), but was released and replaced with 'Lucy Hale (II)' (qv).
- Was the voice of the British Telecom speaking clock for 3 months from the 26th October 2008 as the voice of Tinker Bell as part of a promotional tie in for the film.