Dec. 6th, 1976
Arcadia, California, USA
Lindsay Price's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Lonely Street
2005 - Waterborne
2004 - Club Dread
1995 - Angus
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Sharon Weizak
[no bio found]
- Sang the theme song "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps" to _"Coupling" (2003)_ (qv), the short lived USA remake of the British series _"Coupling" (2000)_ (qv).
- Studied at the Pasadena College of Arts and Crafts (now called the Art Center College of Design) in Pasadena, California.
- Married writer/producer 'Shawn Piller' (qv) on July 31, 2004, at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu, California. One of her bridesmaids was Shawn's sister, Brent Piller. The groomsmen included actors 'Christopher Masterson' (qv) and 'Danny Masterson' (qv) (_"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv)). The best man was Lindsay's brother, 'Bryan Price' (qv). Guests included producers 'Rick Berman' (qv), 'Brannon Braga' (qv), and 'Ira Steven Behr' (qv) and actors 'Anthony Michael Hall' (qv), 'Nicole de Boer' (qv), and 'Tom Welling' (qv) (_"Smallville" (2001)_ (qv)).
- Started her career singing the Toys-R-Us theme song in one of their commercials.
- Was a contestant on _"I'm Telling!" (1987)_ (qv) with her older brother, Bryan. They only missed one question and amassed the second highest score in the show's history.
- Mother is Korean, Father is German-Irish. They were raised together as brother and sister, as the Price family adopted an orphaned daughter from Korea. They married when they were old enough.
- Was among the guests at 'Tiffani Thiessen' (qv)'s wedding to 'Brady Smith (I)' (qv).
- Was a neighbor of 'Michael Gelman' (qv) when she was a little girl.