May. 25th, 1970
Hollywood, California, USA
Lindsay Greenbush's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
[no bio found]
- Inducted (as a cast member of "Little House on the Prairie") into the Hall of Great Western Performers of the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum in 1998.
- (May 2001) Is engaged to Frank Dornan, a wrought-iron-fence business owner. He has 2 children, Shaylene (b. 1986) and Dan (b. 1990).
- Worked at a ski resort in Taos, NM in 1993-5. It was there that she met the father of her daughter, Katelynn, but she no longer has any contact with him.
- Daughter of Carole Kay Bush.
- Daughter of actor 'Billy Green Bush' (qv).
- "The Godsister" was the only episode that featured Lindsay and Sidney at the same time. The two swapped roles, Carrie Ingalls and her Godsister Elissa.
- Graduated from Santa Monica High School in 1988.
- Twin sister of actress 'Sidney Greenbush' (qv) and younger sister of actor 'Clay Greenbush' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb