Sep. 12th, 1940
Santa Monica, California, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Linda Gray's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1991 - Oscar
1963 - Palm Springs Weekend
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Mother-in-law of producer 'Lance Sloane' (qv).
- Her legs were used for the famous poster for The _The Graduate (1967)_ (qv) with 'Dustin Hoffman' (qv).
- 'Bradley Bell (I)' (qv), Executive Producer of _"The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987)_ (qv), wanted her to play the role of Jacqueline Marone, but when she wouldn't commit to the 3 year contract attached to the role, the part went to 'Lesley-Anne Down' (qv). Bell kept Gray in mind, and when the recurring role of Priscilla Kelly came up, he immediately called her and she agreed to take the part.
- Did her first ever nude scene in 2001 when appearing in the London version of the play 'The Graduate.'
- Daughter, 'Kehly Sloane' (qv), appeared on _"Dallas" (1978)_ (qv).
- Attended Notre Dame Academy in Culver City, California.
- Parents are father Leslie and mother Marjorie.
- Painfully shy as a child. Sent to the 'Dale Carnegie' (qv) School.
Related sites for this celeb