Jun. 22nd, 1975
London, England, UK
5' 5 1/2
Laila Rouass' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Apron Strings
2008 - Freebird
2002 - The Four Feathers
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Colonel Tia Karim
The Unbelievably Beautiful Woman
Laila Rouass was born in London to Moroccan/Indian parents. Laila studied in Britain but decided to drop her studies and travel in India for a few months. A few months turned into six years. Whilst living in Bombay, she worked for MTV, BBC, and TNT. Her step into movies came when she was spotted by Italian director Aditya Bhattacharya and whisked off to Messina to shoot Senso unico (1999).
- Was voted 5th sexiest Asian Woman in the world 2007. Second year in a row.
- Laila was voted 69th sexiest woman in the world in 2005 by FHM Magazine.
- She and her husband are expecting their first baby in March 2007.
- Laila is a patron for Save the Children Charity.
- Knighted by the King of Morocco in Delhi in 2001.
- Is the cousin of Rachid Sabitri.
- Listed #5 by UK magazine Eastern Eye one of "Asia's Sexiest Women" (Sept/2006).