Dec. 30th, 1982
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Kristin Kreuk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
2007 - Partition
2004 - EuroTrip
Guest TV Roles[Complete List]
Born and raised in Vancouver B.C., Kristin never thought she'd be going big time. She acted in several school plays but mostly focused on her schoolwork. Fate came calling her senior year of high school when the casting director of a new TV series, "Edgemont" (2000), sent a fax to her school. They wanted an exotic looking girl to play the part of Laurel. It was her first professional audition and she landed the part. Since then, she continues to star in the Canadian series while filming "Smallville" (2001). Lucky for her, both shows are filmed in Vancouver! In 2002, she became the newest spokesperson for Neutrogena and started an advertising campaign with them.
Kristin has a tight knit group of friends, and, in her spare time, enjoys spending time with them and reading. Because it rains so much in Vancouver, she and her "Smallville" (2001) co-star Allison Mack often swap books or have a Woody Allen marathon.
- Has her own Lana Lang action figure.
- Her younger sister's name is Justine. Her father, Peter Kreuk, is of Dutch ancestry and her mother, Deanna Che, is of Chinese ancestry but born in Indonesia; both are landscape architects.
- Growing up she did gymnastics, swimming, martial arts, and theater (in high school).
- Favorite author is 'John Irving (I)' (qv).
- (June 2002) Voted in at #10 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, U.K. edition.
- Does not smoke.
- Was first to be cast on "Smallville".
- #18 on askmen.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2005