Nov. 29th, 1958
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Kim Delaney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2000 - Mission to Mars
1991 - Body Parts
1986 - Hunter's Blood
1986 - The Delta Force
Guest TV Roles
Captain Julia Millfield
Sally Ann Carter
Kim Delaney was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She began her modeling career while in high school, and moved to New York City after graduation to study acting with William Esper and got her first role in "All My Children" (1970) as Jenny Gardner. She has been nominated for many acting awards, winning an Emmy for her role in "NYPD Blue" (1993). She has continued to star in both television and theater, as well as in films like Rules of Engagement (1995) and Mission to Mars (2000). She lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Was a highly in-demand teen model.
- 1990: Son Jack Cortese born.
- 2002: She was arrested for drunk driving in Malibu, CA, when a witness called police to report an erratic driver. Police traced the license plate number they were given to Delaney and she was found at her home. After an investigation she was arrested and jailed. She was released the next morning and scheduled for a court appearance in February.
- 2/19/02: She was given two years probation, a $300 fine and ordered to attend a safe driving class as a result of her arrest for drunken driving.
- 1997-2006: Was engaged to 'Alan Barnette' (qv)/.