Jun. 8th, 1970
Los Angeles, California, USA
Kelli Williams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1993 - Mr. Jones
Guest TV Roles
Attorney Monica Crane
Kelli Williams was born in California on June 8, 1970. Though she had appeared in commercials since she was a baby, she was discovered by her agent at her high school play ("Romeo and Juliet"), in which she starred as Juliet opposite "General Hospital" (1963)'s Steve Burton (I). In the early 1990s, she appeared with Tony Danza and George C. Scott in the stage production "Wrong Turn at Lungfish". There Goes My Baby (1994) was her feature film debut, co-starring with "ER" (1994) doc Noah Wyle, Dermot Mulroney (My Best Friend's Wedding (1997) and Copycat (1995)) and Rick Schroder ("NYPD Blue" (1993)). She has also done a long list of TV movies, as well as guest appearances before and during her run as Lindsay Dole Donnell on ABC's "The Practice" (1997). In the summer of 2003, her critically acclaimed seven year stint on the show ended, and she has since signed for guest spots on different series, and filmed a made-for-TV movie, A Boyfriend for Christmas (2004) (TV) opposite her real-life mother Shannon Wilcox and former TV-father-in-law Charles Durning.
- During the second season of _"The Practice" (1997)_ (qv), Kelli became pregnant with her first child. The pregnancy was not written into the show, and so the writers gave her character the job of re-decorating the law office...easily hiding her expanding belly behind tables and paintings. By the time the fifth season came around, Ms. Williams became pregnant once again, but this time 'Lindsay' was newly married to senior partner 'Bobby' and writers were able to fit it into the storyline. In the show's seventh season, Kelli became 'pregos' once again and, although her on-screen marriage was still on (but hanging by a thread), producers failed to make 'Lindsay' pregnant.
- On 3 February 2001 her second child, daughter Sarame Jane Sahgal, was born weighing 7lbs 12oz.
- Daughter of actress 'Shannon Wilcox' (qv). Her father John Williams is a plastic surgeon. Her parents were divorced when she was 13.
- Speaks French and Spanish.
- Stepsister of 'Marc Rocco' (qv).
- She graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1988. While there, she was active in the school's performing arts department and starred in "Romeo and Juliet".
- Stepdaughter of 'Alex Rocco' (qv).
- She has one brother and two half-brothers.