Nov. 21st, 1941
London, England, UK
Juliet Mills' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1999 - The Other Sister
1992 - Waxwork II: Lost in Time
1972 - Avanti!
1966 - The Rare Breed
1963 - Carry On Jack
Guest TV Roles
An English actress of stage, screen and television, sister to Hayley Mills and daughter of Sir John Mills (I), Juliet first came to notice in films, actually after her sister Hayley started her career. Juliet, however, was first plucked onto the screen and signing a contract with Warner Brothers and taking small roles in comedies like Nurse on Wheels (1963) and _Carry On Jack (1963)_. It wasn't until 1966, when Juliet Mills started getting attention in her role opposite James Stewart (I) and 'Maureen OHara (I) in the western film The Rare Breed (1966). She continued in television in the seventies as a recurring guest star on "The Love Boat" (1977), "Wonder Woman" (1976) and "Fantasy Island" (1978). She got her first starring television series "Nanny and the Professor" (1970) in 1970 co-starring Richard Long (I), the series was top rated, but was shortly canceled after two seasons by ABC. She hit the screen again in 1974, playing the possessed Jessica Barrett in the Italian horror film Chi sei? (1974) ("Beyond the Door") for Film Ventures International, but it was pulled from theaters because it resembled The Exorcist (1973) even though it was becoming a box office hit. She didn't get very many roles after that and continued in television through the eighties. She did a small part in Waxwork II: Lost in Time (1992) and then played Juliette Lewis (I)'s friendly maid in the 1999 major motion picture The Other Sister (1999), co-starring Diane Keaton and Tom Skerritt. Juliet Mills has recently been in the television series "Passions" (1999), playing Tabitha the witch. She is married to actor Maxwell Caulfield.
- There is an eighteen year age difference between Mills and her husband 'Maxwell Caulfield' (qv), who was born in 1959.
- Her son-in-law is aspiring actor 'David Tuchman (I)' (qv).
- Daughter of playwright 'Mary Hayley Bell' (qv) and Sir 'John Mills (I)' (qv).
- Godfather was Sir 'Noel Coward' (qv).
- Mother of Sean and 'Melissa Caulfield' (qv)
- Sister of 'Hayley Mills' (qv) and 'Jonathan Mills (I)' (qv).
- Niece of 'Annette Mills (I)' (qv).
- Was nominated for Broadway's 1960 Tony Award as Best Supporting or Featured Actress (Dramatic) for "Five Finger Exercise."