Apr. 28th, 1973
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Jorge Garcia's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Deck the Halls
2005 - Little Athens
2004 - Our Time Is Up
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Interviewee
Steve Henry (The Blitz)
Jorge Garcia is a U.S. actor and comedian. He first came to public attention with his performance as Hector Lopez on the television show Becker and later for his portrayal of Hugo "Hurley" Reyes in the television series Lost. García also performs as a stand-up comedian.
- Is of Cuban and Chilean descent.
- Was in the High School Wrestling team. His nickname was the Baby Face Assassin.
- The first actor to be cast on "Lost."
- He had to miss his sister's wedding back on the mainland because he was shooting "Lost" over in Hawaii.
- Besides his success as an actor, Jorge has been fairly successful as a stand-up comedian.
- Used to be a newsstand operator. He gave this information when he appeared on GSN game show Russian Roulette.
- In an interview given to Entertainment Weekly, Jorge says that he was invited to audition for "Lost" because someone involved with the show remembered his performance as a drug dealer on "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
- He is well-known among friends for his enormous record collection.