Nov. 13th, 1973
Los Angeles County, California, USA
Jordan Bridges' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Turn The River
2003 - Mona Lisa Smile
2000 - Frequency
1999 - Drive Me Crazy
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Reader (Voiced)
[no bio found]
- Son of 'Beau Bridges (I)' (qv).
- Grandson of 'Lloyd Bridges' (qv).
- He is a graduate of Bard College where he studied performing arts.
- Born and raised in and around Los Angeles, he was raised along with four siblings by his dad, biological mother (Julie Landifield) and stepmother (Wendy Treece).
- He married artist 'Carrie Eastman' (qv) in three different ceremonies: twice at the Burning Man arts festival in 2002, and once in a relatively traditional ceremony on January 2, 2003 in Kaua'i.
- Classically trained, he became a "cater waiter" in New York and Los Angeles for a couple of years each, before he started getting roles in television and film.
- He attended the progressive Oakwood school with a strong emphasis on the arts, which got him interested in acting. He followed it up as a theater major and literature minor at New York's Bard College.
- Brother of 'Casey Bridges' (qv), 'Dylan Bridges' (qv) and 'Emily Bridges' (qv).