Oct. 16th, 1977
Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
John Mayer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Herbie Hancock: Possibilities
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Musical Guest
[no bio found]
- He decided to call the album "Room for Squares", a characteristically wry take on jazz sax player "Hank Mobley" 's 1963 LP, "No Room for Squares".
- Started playing guitar at 13
- He is the second of three children
- Used to play violin
- Has an older brother named Carl and a younger brother named Ben. Ben is 18 months younger than John.
- His parents are Richard and Margaret Mayer
- His favorite foods are sushi, kobe beef and other Japanese food, as well as veal.
- His favorite condiment is A1 Sauce because you can put it "on anything."