John Francis Daley
Jul. 20th, 1985
Wheeling, Illinois, USA
John Francis Daley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Waiting...
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Lance Sweets
John Francis Daley began acting in the national and international tour of The Who's Tommy, playing young Tommy. His first television acting was in the critically acclaimed but short-lived NBC series, Freaks and Geeks. He went on to series regular roles in The Geena Davis Show, Regular Joe and Kitchen Confidential. He recurred in a dramatic role in the David E. Kelley series, Boston Public.
He can be seen in the Lions Gate comedy, Waiting and his film 5-25-77 is in post-production.
Also a filmmaker and musician, John is currently writing for television and film, as well as working on a debut CD with his band, Dayplayer.
- Singer/Keyboardist in the alternative rock band, "Dayplayer."
- Auditioned several times for "Les Miserable" on Broadway - but was never tall enough to play Gavroche. By the time he was tall enough, he had lost interest.
- Plays drums in a band.
- Lived in Nyack, New York.
- Plays piano.
- Is an honor student.
- Mother, Nancy, taught piano.
- #94 on VH1's 100 Greatest Teen Stars