Jan. 19th, 1982
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jodie Sweetin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Was a member of Alpha Phi sorority at Chapman university.
- Wed 'Cody Herpin' (qv) at Little Church of the West, a Las Vegas Strip wedding chapel.
- Got married in 2002, attended by many of her former _"Full House" (1987)_ (qv) cast-mates.
- 'Candace Cameron Bure' (qv) was the matron of honor at her first wedding, and Candace's daughter Natasha was the flower girl.
- Is an only child.
- Appeared in the 1993 Disney Easter Parade dressed as Cinderella along with TV sister 'Mary-Kate Olsen' (qv), who was dressed as Snow White.
- Parents: Sam and 'Janice Sweetin' (qv).
- Jodie and her husband, 'Cody Herpin' (qv), welcomed their first child, daughter Zoie Laurel May Herpin, on Saturday April 12, 2008. She was born via c-section and weighed 8 lbs. 7oz. and was 21 inches long.