Sep. 19th, 1974
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Jimmy Fallon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Whip It
2006 - Doogal
2006 - Factory Girl
2005 - Fever Pitch
2003 - Anything Else
2000 - Almost Famous
Guest TV Roles
Wild Nature Survivor Guy
Himself - Guest Judge
Himself - Guest
Himself - Panelist
Jimmy Fallon was born in 1974 in Brooklyn, New York. He was raised in Saugerties, New York, which is in upstate New York. He's since done stand up, impressions and characters across the country, in some of the biggest comedy clubs, such as the Improv (in Los Angeles) and Caroline's Comedy Club (in New York City). He also took acting classes with The Groundlings, an LA-based breeding ground for great comedians. Jimmy joined the cast of "Saturday Night Live" (1975) as a featured player in September 1998. He has already been called the best SNL player since Phil Hartman (I), and is popular amongst SNL fans.
- Earned a degree in communications at the College of Saint Rose in Albany, N.Y., on May 9, 2009.
- Nominated for a Grammy Award, "Best Spoken Comedy Album: The Bathroom Wall, Jimmy Fallon" (in 2003).
- Was chosen as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 2002 by People Magazine.
- Jimmy's parents are from the Sunset Park neighborhood of Brooklyn in New York City.
- His "Best of Jimmy Fallon" DVD will be coming out in January 2005.
- Brother-in-law of 'Jim Juvonen' (qv).
- Lives in a Gramercy Park building in New York City in which 'Margaret Hamilton' (qv) and 'James Cagney' (qv) once lived.
- One sister, Gloria; mother, Gloria; father James, Sr.