Apr. 7th, 1992
New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
5' 2 1/2"
Jessica Sara's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2003 - Winter Break
2000 - The Grinch
2000 - The Next Best Thing
Guest TV Roles
Born in Marlboro, NJ, Jessica developed an early love of performing. At the age of five she and her mother, Chellie, moved to Los Angeles where her acting dreams took flight. Though she began with co-star roles on Sesame street and Party of Five she soon landed recurring roles on "My Wife and Kids" (which she won the young artist award for at the age of ten and "Just for Kicks", where she stole the show as the hilarious Marnie Nelson. Jessica has also guest starred on shows such as "ER" (where she died), "Becker", "Unfabulous",and "The Drew Carey Show". Film has also been a part of her repertoire. She has worked with Madonna in "The Next Best Thing", Jim Carey in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", Jenny McCarthy in "Thank Heaven" (she played her daughter), Drew Carrey in "Geppetto" and Paul Sorvino in "The Amati Girls". When Jessica is not acting she enjoys playing classical piano, taking on community service projects, listening to her IPOD, shopping, reading and spending time with friends. Jessica remains bi-coastal and is looking forward to focusing on high school and auditioning for musical theatre (she hopes to one day be on Broadway).
- She has been reading since the age of 2.
- Loves old movies. "I Remember Mama" with Irene Dunn is one of her top five.
- She is in a very intense honors program taking all honors classes and still makes time to obsess about Gerard Butler and Max Von Essen (Enjolras in the Broadway version of Les Mis).
- She loves musicals. Presently her favorite musical is "The Phantom of the Opera". She loves the movie version and the show on Broadway.
- Her favorite book is "The Crucible".
- While her favorite musical movie is Phantom of the Opera, her favorite Broadway show is Les Miserables.
- Jessica has been studying classical piano and practices for at least one hour each day (including weekends).
- She is Austrian, Hungarian, Russian, and Polish on her mom's side. She is Scottish and English on her dad's side.
Related sites for this celeb