Jennifer Elise Cox
Nov. 29th, 1969
New York City, New York, USA
Jennifer Elise Cox's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - The Back-up Plan
2005 - Bewitched
2005 - Hard Pill
2003 - Testosterone
2001 - Storytelling
1999 - EDtv
1998 - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
1996 - A Very Brady Sequel
1995 - The Brady Bunch Movie
Guest TV Roles
Annie McNamara - 2026
A glowing personality with outlandish humor have been combined to invent her own comedic style. Jennifer Elise Cox is widely known for her excellent yet underrated performance as middle child "Jan Brady" in the Brady Bunch movies. Having a keen interest for acting, Jennifer dreamed of becoming an actress at the young age of 4, and early in her career started doing commercials. Before breaking through into film, Jennifer did more dramatic roles on New York stage operas like Don Giovanni, and Madame Butterfly, with The Brady bunch movies being among the first of her comedic roles. She has appeared in numerous films and TV shows such as "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", "Edtv", "Bewitched", "CSI: New York", "Nip/Tuck", and "Privileged" to name but a few. With her promising career on the rise, she hopes to one day work with actor Daniel Day-Lewis.
- Loves old movies, with "Dr. Strangelove" and "Breakfast At Tiffany's" being her favorites.
- Claims that Carol Burnett was one of her comedy inspirations.
- Before getting into acting, Jennifer scooped ice cream at Ben & Jerry's.
- Is a self-professed shoe addict.
- Made money by playing cards when she was a struggling actress.