Apr. 3rd, 1972
Urbana, Illinois, USA
Jennie Garth's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Domino
Guest TV Roles
Angel Revson (Voiced)
Jennifer Eve Garth was born on April 3rd, 1972 in Urbana, Illionis, USA to John and Carolyn Garth, who both had 3 children each from different marriages, before they had Jennie. She grew up on a 25-acre horse ranch outside Urbana, Illinois with her 6 older siblings: Johnny, Chuck, Lisa, Cammie, Wendy and Lynn. When Jennie was 13, she and her family moved to Phoenix, Arizona. She took dancing lessons and did a little modeling while living in Arizona, and she dreamed of going to college and later start her own dance studio. At age 15, Jennie was discovered and encouraged to pursue an acting career by a talent scout, who had seen her win a talent competition. Therefore, she dropped out of high school during her junior year, and she and her mom moved to Los Angeles, California so she could become an actress. She later obtained her diploma in California. There, she started taking acting classes and went to auditions almost every day. After living in LA for about four months, she landed the role of 'Erica McCray' on the NBC series "A Brand New Life" (1989). Within a year, she was cast as 'Kelly Taylor' on the long-running hit teen drama-series "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) on FOX television. Ever since, she has starred in several movies made for TV, a number of which she has produced and directed herself. On January 20th, 2001, she married actor Peter Facinelli, the father of her first daughter, Luca Bella (born June 29th, 1997), on her ranch in Santa Barbara, California. On December 6th, 2002, Jennie and Peter welcomed their second daughter, Lola Ray and their third daughter Fiona Eve on September 30th, 2006. Jennie most recently starred in the WB network sitcom "What I Like About You" (2002) as 'Valerie Tyler' until its cancellation in 2006.
- Speaks Italian fluently
- Filed for divorce from Dan Clark [November 1996].
- Referenced in the classic BBS "door game" Legend of the Red Dragon by Seth A. Robinson. Legend of the Red Dragon was an on-line RPG featured on many dial up Bullentin Board's around the country in the early 90s. While adventuring in the forest, the player was sometimes asked cryptically "What's the deal with Jennie Garth?" The player's character was rewarded or punished based on various responses.
- Was among the guests at the wedding of former _"Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990)_ (qv) co-star 'Jason Priestley' (qv) to 'Naomi Lowde-Priestley' (qv). 
- Has 6 older half-siblings: Johnny, Chuck, Lisa, Cammie, Wendy and Lynn.
- Is the second cousin of Italian model, Roger Garth.
- Long time sufferer of migraine headaches, for which she has done Public Service Announcements (PSAs) on TV .
- Has had a leaky heart valve for seven years. Her father had struggled with heart disease since he was fifty and passed away in 2008 [May 26, 2009].