Apr. 9th, 1974
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Jenna Jameson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - How to Make Love to a Woman
2003 - Evil Breed: The Legend of Samhain
1999 - The Girl Next Door
1997 - Private Parts
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contract Girl
Herself - Adult Film Star
Herself - Adult Actress (segment "Porn in the U.S.")
Herself - Guest
Jenna was born and raised in Las Vegas by her father, and by the time she was 18, the bright lights were already drawing her in. She studied ballet as a student, but it was stripping that started Jenna on her road to superstardom. Dancing led to nude modeling, and by her 20th birthday Jenna had appeared in dozens of top men's mags, including Penthouse, Hustler, High Society and Cheri. A visit to a porn set piqued Jenna's interest in a hardcore career, and Wicked Pictures signed her to an exclusive contract after a bidding war. It took only a few releases for Jenna to become the most popular young starlet around. She catapulted to the top of the porn heap, and in 1996 she scored an unprecedented triple crown by taking home the XRCO Best New Starlet, the F.O.X.E. Video Vixen and the AVN Best New Starlet awards. Jenna has been branching out into more mainstream projects lately, including a featured role in Howard Stern (I)'s Private Parts (1997) film. She remains one of the most popular pornstresses in the industry today.
- Her mother was diagnosed with melanoma and died shortly afterwards on February 20, 1976. Before her illness, she had been a showgirl at the Tropicana and the Folies Bergère in Las Vegas.
- She and 'Hugh M. Hefner' (qv) share the same birthday (April 9).
- Her only sibling, a brother 'Tony Massoli' (qv) is three years older and owns a tattoo parlor in Tempe, Arizona where he lives with his wife and child.
- Named #33 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Named #24 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Measurements: 32DD-22-33.
- (2000) Engaged to 'Justin Sterling (I)' (qv).
- Is of Italian descent.