Holly Robinson Peete
Sep. 18th, 1964
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Holly Robinson Peete's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1986 - Howard the Duck
Guest TV Roles
Det. Judy Hoffs
[no bio found]
- Holly and husband 'Rodney Peete' (qv) formed LA-based HollyRod Foundation to help people afflicted with Parkinson's disease.
- Husband 'Rodney Peete' (qv) is an 11-year NFL vet, quarterback with Washington Redskins. His cousin is pro golfer Calvin Peete.
- Classmate of 'Robin Givens' (qv) at Sarah Lawrence College.
- Measurements: 35-23-33 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Sister of 'Matt Robinson (III)' (qv)
- Studied in France and speaks French fluently.
- Her son, Rodney James Peete, was diagnosed with autism at age 3.
- Daughter of 'Matt Robinson (I)' (qv), the original Gordon (1969-1971) on the long-running TV series _"Sesame Street" (1969)_ (qv).