Holly Marie Combs
Dec. 3rd, 1973
San Diego, California, USA
Holly Marie Combs' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Ocean's Eleven
1992 - Dr. Giggles
1992 - Simple Men
1989 - Born on the Fourth of July
1989 - New York Stories
Guest TV Roles
Holly moved to New York at the tender age of 7. Already her stunning looks had turned heads, resulting in jobs in print ads and commercials. Soon these experiences lead to a desire to act, a dream shared by Holly's mother, who herself was only 24. After a few bit parts, Holly landed a lading role as Kimberly in TV drama "Picket Fences" (1992). This show ran for 4 years, winning Holly critical acclaim and a Young Actors award. After the show ended, Holly starred in more roles in TV movies, enjoying her marriage and career success. This wasn't to last; in 1997, she divorced husband Bryan Travis Smith and yearned for more challenging roles. Then in 1998, Holly's good friend Shannen Doherty told her about a new television show based around three sisters who happen to be witches, who save the world from evil. Holly auditioned for the middle sister, won the role and is now known world wide for her portrayal of Piper Halliwell in the WB smash hit show "Charmed" (1998). Holly now lives in Burbank with her husband and their three sons.
- Filmed an unaired pilot called Rockenwagner.
- (2002) #62 in FHM's 100 sexiest women countdown
- Pets: 3 horses - Jake, Jezebel and Jesse. 4 fish - all un-named. 4 birds - only two of which are named, Lollie and Flower. 6 dogs - Travis, Hugo, Sugar, Thunder, Lola and Fly Guy. 2 Cats - Blue and Selena. 2 rabbits - Thumper and Jack. The cats and rabbits are the only pets that live indoors.
- (1999) Was a bridesmaid at the wedding of 'Alyssa Milano' (qv).
- She is a huge Remy Zero fan.
- The scar in her eyebrow was caused by her walking into a marble table when she was learning to walk.
- Daughter of David Combs and 'Lauralei Combs' (qv).
- Education: Professional Children's School N.Y. Coached by the great Ernie Martin