Jul. 1st, 1982
Sterling, Virginia, USA
Hilarie Burton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - The Secret Life Of Bees
2007 - Normal Adolescent Behavior
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Lauren Boswell
Herself - Host
Hilarie was born and raised in Sterling Park, Virginia. She is the oldest of four children and describes her family as tight-knit. Hilarie developed a passion for acting early in life. Shortly after moving to New York to go to school and pursuing her acting dream, she landed the coveted job of VJ at MTV. She won a guest spot interviewing on the red carpet for MTV and did so well she ended up with a job.
- Ranked #77 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Her dad, Bill, is an antique collector and her mom, Lisa, is a real estate agent.
- Attended New York University.
- Hilarie and two of her "One Tree Hill" co-stars were on "Dawson's Creek" with her; Chad Michael Murray (who plays Lucas Scott) and Lee Norris (who plays Mouth McFadden).
- Her favorite book is "Dandelion Wine" by Ray Bradbury.
- Once having gotten her role on One Tree Hill in North Carolina, she worked Monday through Thursday, and then returned every Friday back to New York to work on MTV.
- She is the oldest of four children. She has three younger brothers-Billy, Johnny, and Conrad - whom she nicknamed Billy Awesome, Jonny Kickass, and C-Rock.
- Appeared on cover of the Jan/Feb 2004 issue of American Cheerleader magazine.