Giada De Laurentiis
Aug. 22nd, 1970
Giada De Laurentiis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- De Laurentiis studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris before becoming a professional chef.
- Was discouraged by her parents from attending culinary school after high school graduation. Thus, graduated from UCLA and then studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.
- Sister-in-law of 'Talley Singer' (qv).
- Her private chef/catering company is called GDL and is based in Los Angeles.
- Announced on _"Today" (1952)_ (qv) that she and her husband are expecting a baby in April 2008 (November 2007).
- Her name is Italian for "jade.".
- Granddaughter of producer 'Dino De Laurentiis (I)' (qv) and 'Silvana Mangano' (qv).
- Giada and her husband, Todd Thompson, became the parents of a girl, Jade Marie De Laurentiis Thompson, on March 29, 2008 in Los Angeles.