Feb. 6th, 1943
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Gayle Hunnicutt's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1985 - Target
1974 - Nuits rouges
1973 - Scorpio
1973 - The Legend of Hell House
1971 - Freelance
1969 - Marlowe
1966 - The Wild Angels
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Authored the book "Beauty in Motherhood" in 1984.
- The only daughter of a U.S. Army Reserve Colonel.
- Attended UCLA.
- Worked as a fashion model prior to becoming an actress.
- According to actor 'Jeremy Brett' (qv), Gayle wore the perfume "Bluebell" from Penhaligon's in London and it was extremely memorable during filming of _"The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" (1984)_ (qv) episode "A Scandal in Bohemia".
- Mother-in-law of 'Nikki Grosse' (qv).
- Mother of actor 'Nolan Hemmings' (qv)
Related sites for this celeb