Eva La Rue
Dec. 27th, 1966
Long Beach, California, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Eva La Rue's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Lakeview Terrace
1993 - RoboCop 3
1990 - Heart Condition
1987 - The Barbarians
Guest TV Roles
Linda Lorenzo #2
Eva LaRue grew up in California. At the age of 6, she began her show business career. She starred in television commercials and sang many "jingles" for them. Today Eva still often sings at many sports events and any other opportunities that arise. Eva likes to ride horses and she has shown horses for over a decade. She also enjoys Tae Kwon Do. She's the oldest of three children. She loves acting and is well into her craft.
- Actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is the godmother of her daughter.
- Sister of 'Nikka La Rue' (qv).
- Turned down the role of Rosanna Cabot on _"As the World Turns" (1956)_ (qv) in 2002, opting to return to her role as Maria Santos Grey on _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv) instead.
- Attended Norco Senior High School in Norco California. Graduated in the class of 1985.
- She used to model for Fredericks of Hollywood.
- Used to host _Weddings of a Lifetime (1995) (TV)_ (qv) with her husband 'John Callahan (I)' (qv).
- Has a younger half-sister named Lara LaRuy who graduated Westminster High School class of 2001.
- After 8 years of marriage, Eva and John have filed for divorce.