Jul. 20th, 1978
Los Angeles, California, USA
Elliott Yamin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
[no bio found]
- Would most love to duet and write an original song with Stevie Wonder.
- His debut CD was written and produced with Stargate (Beyonce, Ne-Yo, Rihanna), Josh Abraham (Pink, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars), DJ Lethal (Limp Bizkit, Evanescence, LP), Michael Mangini (Joss Stone, Baha Men, David Byrne) and Derek Bramble (David Bowie, Vanessa Williams, Lalah Hathaway).
- His mentor's grandmother passed away the night he made the Top 12.
- Travelled to the United Kingdom, Belgium, Holland and Germany to entertain service members as part of a USO/Armed Forces Entertainment tour from February 12th to the 21st in 2008.
- For the July 29th stop of the American Idol tour in his hometown of Richmond, Virginia, 9,000 tickets sold out in under 15 minutes, besting the tour led 3 years prior by Ruben, Clay and Kimberley. That averages out to 10 tickets per second.
- The first album he bought with his own money: Whitney Houston's self-titled debut.
- Recorded "Real Love" with Katharine McPhee in an hour.
- Held 43 different jobs before auditioning for American Idol, including 6 years at Foot Locker, collections, customer service, retail, landscaping, vinyl-siding installation, part-time deejay for Power 92 and counter clerk at Westbury Pharmacy.