May. 28th, 1977
Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Madea Goes To Jail
2008 - Made of Honor
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Barramundi Tribe
Herself - Guest
Graduated from Boston College in 1999
- Elisabeth has three children with husband 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv): daughter, Grace Elisabeth, born on April 6, 2005 (Tim's 27th birthday), weighing in at 7 lbs 8 oz and two sons, Taylor Thomas born on November 6, 2007, weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz and Isaiah Timothy born on August 9 2009, weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz.
- Daughter-in-law of former NFL tight-end 'Don Hasselbeck' (qv).
- (April 2001) Her fiancee, 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv), signed as a free agent with the Buffalo Bills.
- Sister-in-law of Seattle Seahawks quarterback 'Matt Hasselbeck' (qv).
- Parents: architect Kenneth Filarski and Catholic-school teacher/lawyer Elizabeth DelPadre Filarski. Brother: Kenneth Filarski Jr. is a judge and aspiring musician.
- Is originally from Cranston, Rhode Island.
- Was on the 1992 Silver Lake Olneyville Girls Senior League softball team. They ended up becoming State champs.
- In 1998, she was working as a shoe designer for Puma.