Mar. 30th, 1968
Dothan, Alabama, USA
Donna D'Errico's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Inconceivable
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
Guest TV Roles
New Johnson - Deputy Barbara Cooper
Fantasy Girl #1
Donna D'Errico (born March 30, 1968) is an American actress and model. She was chosen Playboy Playmate of the Month for September 1995.
D'Errico was born in Dothan, Alabama and spent her childhood in Columbus, Georgia. She is a 1986 graduate of Pacelli High School in Columbus.
D'Errico's greatest fame is derived from her role on the television series Baywatch. She was also a host of the show Battlebots and starred in Candyman: Day of the Dead. For a time, D'Errico owned Zen Spa, a day spa in Calabasas, California. She has worked steadily as an actress since leaving Baywatch, starring in numerous independent films such as Intervention, Inconceivable, and The Making Of Plus One.
- Reconciled with husband 'Nikki Sixx' (qv) after he went through rehab.
- Excelled in math in high school & considered becoming an accountant.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month September 1995.
- (2 February 2001) Separated from husband 'Nikki Sixx' (qv) after 4 years of marriage and the birth of daughter Frankie-Jean Sixx (b. 2 January 2001).
- Is step-mom to Gunner Sixx, Storm Sixx and Decker Sixx, her husbands children from his previous marriage to playmate, 'Brandi Brandt' (qv).
- Supported and endorsed Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) for President in the 2008 presidential race.
- Born on the same day as singer 'CÚline Dion' (qv).
- Daughter Frankie Jean Sixx born on January 2, 2001 weighing 8lbs 1oz.
Related sites for this celeb