Don Warrington's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Land of the Blind
2004 - Fat Slags
1996 - Hamlet
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Contestant
[no bio found]
- He was awarded the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2008 Queen's Birthday Honors List for his services to drama.
- He is the son of Trinidad politician, Basil Warrington.
- He has performed with the National Theatre, the English Shakespeare Company and the Bristol Old Vic.
- He lost his natural Geordie accent during his time in repertory.
- He was raised in Newcastle, England and joined his local repertory theatre at age 17.
- He has two sons.
Related sites for this celeb