Aug. 19th, 1938
New York City, New York, USA
5' 5 1/2"
Diana Muldaur's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Imps*
1974 - McQ
1972 - The Other
1968 - The Swimmer
Guest TV Roles
Judge Eleanor Hooper
Dr. Leslie Thompkins (Voiced)
Dr. Janet Carlyle
Dr. Miranda Jones
Judge Diana Levin
[no bio found]
- Often plays physician roles. Her most noted ones in Trek lore were, respectively: "Dr. Ann Mullhall" (original series episode: "Return to Tomorrow"), "Dr. Miranda Jones" (original series episode: "Is There In Truth No Beauty?") and "Dr. Katherine Pulaski" (season two of _"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)_ (qv)). Each having an open minded view of the Universe.
- Ex-sister-in-law of 'Maria Muldaur' (qv).
- A former Screen Actors Guild board member, she later went on to become president of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
- In celebration of the _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv) 40th Aniversary, several conventions were held in its honor. Diana hadn't done a Star Trek convention in 10 years. She participated in one in Las Vegas on Sept. 15, 2006, along with several other Star Trek veterans.
- The scene where her _"L.A. Law" (1986)_ (qv) character Rosalind Shays is discovered in bed with her enemy Leland McKenzie, played by 'Richard Dysart' (qv), was ranked as the 38th greatest moment in television (the list originally appeared in the March 1991 issue of EGG magazine).
- Was the graduation speaker for Sweet Briar College (her alma mater) on 7 May 2000.
- Playmates Toys released an action figure in her likeness as the character "Dr. Pulaski" from _"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)_ (qv).
- Fairly well-known breeder, owner, and judge of Airedale Terriers.
Related sites for this celeb