Feb. 9th, 1985
College Point, Queens, New York City, New York, USA
5' 10 1/2
David Gallagher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1996 - Phenomenon
1993 - Look Who's Talking Now
Guest TV Roles
Oliver van Rossam (Voiced)
David Lee Gallagher was born on February 9, 1985 in College Point, New York. At not even 2 years old, David landed his first print ad job and he has since done commercials for corporations such as Walt Disney World, Burger King, Panasonic, Hanes, Betty Crocker and Tyson Foods. At the age of 8, David made his film debut with a lead role in the surprise hit Look Who's Talking Now (1993). Several television appearances and made-for-television movies followed until another big-screen success in Phenomenon (1996), with 'John Travolta'. That same year he landed his most famous role to date, Simon Camden, in the WB hit "7th Heaven" (1996).
Angels in the Endzone (1997) (TV) and Richie Rich's Christmas Wish (1998) (V) were barely enough to show off his talents and most of his acting depth is shown off on the television series, which covers such serious issues as drugs, abuse and suicide.
With new fan-magazine fame and a teen-idol status, David will next be seen in Kart Racer (2003). Graduated from Chaminade High School in 2003, David is an avid student who enjoys swimming, basketball and just being a normal teenager.
- His father is from an Irish background and his mother is Cuban.
- David has 2 younger brothers, Killian and 'Kyle Casey' (qv) and 2 younger sisters, 'Michelle Casey (I)' (qv) and 'Kelly Casey (I)' (qv).
- His sister, 'Michelle Casey (I)' (qv), was in an episode of _"7th Heaven" (1996)_ (qv) with him ("With a Little Help From My Friends").
- Parents: Vince and Elena
- Brother Killian is autistic, which is why David is a devoted member and spokesperson of the organization C.A.N (Cure Autism Now)
- Has a thing for American made muscle cars, of which he has 6.
- Graduated from the University of Southern California [May 2007].