May. 16th, 1969
Buffalo, New York, USA
David Boreanaz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - The Crow: Wicked Prayer
2005 - The Hard Easy
2005 - These Girls
2001 - Valentine
1993 - Aspen Extreme
1993 - Best of the Best 2
Guest TV Roles
David was born in Buffalo, New York and grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. At the young age of seven he decide to be an actor, which eventually led him to study acting at Ithaca College in New York. After graduating from college, David moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in the movies. After some uncredited roles he received his first important role as Kelly's boyfriend in the series "Married with Children" (1987). After three seasons of playing Angel in the hit series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997), he received his own spin-off show titled "Angel" (1999).
- Playing the role of Angelus on _"Angel" (1999)_ (qv) for February sweeps in 2003, Boreanaz ad libbed a lot of his lines. Co-star 'Amy Acker' (qv) said in an interview, "I think it's great; he has so much fun playing that character. It's a lot of improvisation and taking risks. You never know what he's going to say; it changes from take to take." [January 23, 2003].
- His son, Jaden Rayne, was born on May 1st 2002 at 12.59am, weighing 8lb 9oz.
- His mother is Slovakian, his father is an Italian Catholic.
- When he was a child, his family moved to Villanova, PA in 1978, when his father got a job on WPVI, Channel 6.
- (July 2000) He is suing the driver of a car, Oren Kaniel, that crashed into his 1999 Mercedes-Benz on the Ventura Freeway in Los Angeles, north of Western Avenue, on Aug. 3 1999. He is seeking damages for pain and suffering, medical care, loss of earnings, repairs to his car, being deprived of his car while it was fixed, and damage to his personal property.
- Announced that the baby he and his wife are expecting in September 2009 is a girl [July 27, 2009].
- He was supposed to marry 'Jaime Bergman' (qv) in September 2001, but, because of terrorists attacks on September 11, the wedding was postponed.
- Was discovered while walking his dog.