May. 5th, 1981
Mesa, Arizona, USA
Danielle Fishel's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - The Chosen One
Guest TV Roles
Danielle Christine Fishel was born on May 5, 1981 in Mesa, Arizona. She began acting professionally at the age of ten where she made many TV guest appearances and commercials. She was originally a guest star for the show "Boy Meets World" (1993), but Danielle added a spark the show needed and they added her as a regular cast member shortly after. She plays Topanga Lawrence on the show, the girlfriend of Cory Matthews. The show has brought Danielle much attention even landing her face on the cover of Seventeen Magazine. She was voted as one of Teen People's magazine hottest stars under the age of 21. She graduated from high school (class of 99').
- Attended high school (Calabasas HS) prom with 'Lance Bass' (qv).
- Born on the same day as British R&B singer 'Craig David' (qv).
- Originally cast as a guest star on the pilot of _"Boy Meets World" (1993)_ (qv). The actress who was cast as 'Topanga' wasn't 'working out'. She and another girl were asked to read on the spot. Danielle won the role.
- Has blonde hair and blue-green eyes.
- Serves as a special contributor to _"The Tyra Banks Show" (2005)_ (qv).
- Wears a size 7 shoe.
- Auditioned for the role of 'Kim' in _Flipper (1996)_ (qv), but, was turned down.
- Since becoming a _"Boy Meets World" (1993)_ (qv) regular, she's had her own website, magazine column, calendar, poster, and in-line skating video ("Grinders in Line", which she made with BMW co-star 'Rider Strong' (qv)).
Related sites for this celeb