Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, USA
Damien Colletti's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Kurbaan
2009 - Law Abiding Citizen
2007 - Methodic
2007 - Shooter
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Damien Colletti was born in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania. His father, Fredd Colletti, was a singer, musician and songwriter. His mother, Cathy Lyons, was an actress in Dinner Theatre and Regional Theater, as well as a produced playwright and published writer. Damien has been around music and theatre all of his life and appeared in various local productions at a very young age. He was always active in basketball which he played for his school and later for various basketball leagues. He has a degree in Health & Physical Education. Damien later developed an interest in acting. He studied the art of film and the acting styles of stars like Steve McQueen (I) and other classic actors. Damien began to focus on pursuing an acting career and hasn't looked back. In 2006 he began his acting career playing an Eagles Football Fan in the film Invincible (2006) starring Mark Wahlberg (I) and has been cast regularly in films ever since. He now has over 25 acting credits including: Malevolent Ascent (2010), playing Damon, Bloodbath in the House of Knives (2009) (V), playing Nick Lemenza, a pornographer/drug dealer, Law Abiding Citizen (2009), playing Officer Bruno, Methodic (2007), playing a Heroin Junkie, Harts Ridge (2008), playing Chuck, a Special Forces Spy, and Gods of Hellfire (2009), playing Acid, a Cult Member. Damien has also appeared on the television shows: "Mysterious Journeys" (2002) for The Travel Channel, and on several episodes of "Forensic Files" (2000). He is known for his intensity, natural acting style, and improvisational skills. He is equally comfortable and effective in comedy as well as drama. Damien has also done modeling, and appeared on the cover and pictorials for "Impulse" magazine. Lastly, Damien is a Ring Announcer for UWF-ECPW Wrestling which stars former WWE and ECW Wrestlers such as Justin Credible, Little Guido, Balls Mahoney, Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, and The Patriot. Having been so successful in such a short amount of time and totally enjoying creating characters which leave a lasting impression, Damien is focusing totally on acting as his career.
- Has worked on several films with actress friend 'Anne Reiss (II)' (qv) including the films: _Bloodbath in the House of Knives (2009) (V)_ (qv), _Methodic (2007)_ (qv), and _The Ritual (2009/I)_ (qv).
- 'Steve McQueen (I)' (qv) is one of Damien's favorite actors. He has been told he looks like a "modern-day Steve McQueen".
- For Damien's high energy, intense scene in the horror film, _Methodic (2007)_ (qv), where he played a crazed Heroin Junkie, he would run around the set to help pump himself up before doing the scene.
- Is a long time Denver Broncos and Pittsburgh Steelers football fan.
- Damien played Chuck, a Special Forces Spy in the film, _Harts Ridge (2008)_ (qv). His interrogation scene in the film was so realistic that during the shooting of it he was accidentally cut on his face and had a 4 inch mark for several days from the prop razor blade used.
- Is 3/4 Italian, 1/8 Irish, and 1/8 English.
- Is a Ring Announcer for UWF-ECPW Wrestling which stars former WWE and ECW Wrestlers such as 'Justin Credible' (qv), Little Guido, Balls Mahoney, Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, and The Patriot.
- Was never a fan of Horror films until playing a heroin junkie in the film _Methodic (2007)_ (qv).
Related sites for this celeb