Nov. 8th, 1967
San Francisco, California, USA
Courtney Thorne-Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1998 - Chairman of the Board
1987 - Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise
1987 - Summer School
1986 - Lucas
Guest TV Roles
Photography class student
[no bio found]
- Her father was a computer market researcher and her mother a therapist. They divorced when she was 7 and she lived with both at different stages.
- Ex-husband, Andrew Conrad, is a genetic scientist.
- Was engaged to Robert Andrews.
- Courtney had an on-and-off screen romance with 'Andrew Shue' (qv) (Billy) during the filming of _"Melrose Place" (1992)_ (qv) but they split up split after a year.
- In 1999 she became a spokeswoman for Almay cosmetics, being the face of their new line of make-up "Skin Stays Clean."
- Once considered herself overly busty with a 32DD measurement but eschewed reduction surgery in favor of yoga which she says reshaped her figure of a C cup. "My body fat got redistributed, and my breasts got smaller."
- Her sister Jennifer is an advertising executive.
- Attended Tamalpais High School - Mill Valley, California.