Cooper Thornton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Changeling
2007 - Fracture
2005 - Flightplan
2005 - The Ring Two
2003 - House of Sand and Fog
Guest TV Roles
Born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee, Cooper grew up focusing primarily on competitive swimming. He received his MFA in Dramatic Performance from the Univ. of Cincinatti College Conservatory of Music (CCM) and then went on for further study at the Welsh College of Music and Drama (Welsh National Conservatoire) in Cardiff, Wales where he was honored as a President's Scholar. He was also honored at the British National Student Drama Festival and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival for his one man multi-character show "Life on the Absolute Edge". He made his feature film debut in the independent film "Existo" and his Los Angeles theater debut in Arthur Miller's "After The Fall" at The Fountain Theatre for which he won Best Supporting Actor. He now resides in Los Angeles, California with his wife and family.
- At 11, won first place in a statewide orchestral competition playing the snare drum.
- After graduating college, he took one hundred days to travel solo around the globe.
- Trains and competes as a triathlete.
- His professional (stipend plus free dinners) acting debut was at 15 as an abusive alcoholic father in an original work at Nashville's First Baptist Church Downtown.
- Had won several Junior Olympic Swimming events by the age of 12.
- Attended Baylor University, triple majoring in Radio/TV/Film, Marketing and Business Broadcasting.
- He has lived and worked on five continents.
Related sites for this celeb